An internationally awarded oil
The constant effort made by everyone in the big Juncosa Cooperative family to bring our production of extra virgin olive oil to the forefront has been rewarded, throughout the years, by accolades from some of the most well-known international contests within the sector.
The quality of Les Cabanes oil has been made clear by the following awards from international contests:
2021 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
- Internationally recognised as one of the best oils in the world, has placed seventh, to be exact, in the EVOO World Ranking of Arbequina oils.
- Gold medal for the extra virgin olive oil Les Cabanes Taste of Earth 2021.
2020 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
- Bronze medal at the 2020 Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards
- Gold medal Market Segment (packaging) at the 2020 Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards
- Gold medal on New York International Olive Oil Competitions 2020
- Double Gold medal on ATHENA International Olive Oil Competition 2020
- Gold medal on London International Olive Oil Competitions 2020 Awards
2019 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
- Bronze medal at the 2019 Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards
- Silver medal at the 2019 Olive Japan International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
- Gold medal at the 2019 London International Olive Oil Competitions
- Bronze medal in the Total Image Category at the 2019 London International Olive Oil Competitions
- Gold medal at the 2019 NYIOOC World Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze medal in Extra Virgin Olive Oil at the 2019 Oil China International Olive Oil Competition
2018 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
- Golden Gourmet Prize at the 2018 AVPA International Paris Gourmet Awards
- Bronze medal at the 2018 Oil China International Olive Oil Competition
Each of these honours has represented the fulfilment of a unique and previously unthinkable accomplishment for the members of our Cooperative. Awards that attest to our Cooperative's pursuit of quality and innovation, which form part of our working base.