Tour of Les Cabanes
Would you like to know first hand how extra virgin olive oil is made in our mill?
Do not hesitate to visit us, we offer you an enriching experience, from the fields to the oil tasting.
Guided tour and oil tasting
The tour begins in our town, Juncosa, and at the oil mill to illustrate the century of co-op experience from which Les Cabanes emerged.
It starts with a walk through the current mill, in operation right in the middle of the harvest season, with an experienced guide. In this way, you will learn why the extra virgin olive oil from our co-op is a 100% natural product of internationally awarded and recognised unbeatable quality.
The mill tour ends with a tasting of our oils: Les Cabanes, Oli Verd, Ecocabanes and Special Selection. You will also be given the chance to visit the farm store where, apart from our oils, we have more local products.
A singular experience in a striking environment: the fields of olive trees surrounded by woods and aromatic plants, a place to escape to and try one of the best oils in the world.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: Saturday mornings in November and December
- DURATION OF THE EXPERIENCE: 1 hr 30 min
- GROUPS: 15 to 20 people per group. For smaller groups, an effort will be made to regroup into another group
- PRICE: Adults €8 (250-ml bottle of Les Cabanes included); free for children under 12. Pay by card
- DATES: November and December
- LANGUAGES: Catalan, Spanish and English
- PARKING: Near the side of the co-op
- ACCESSIBILITY: The mill is accessible for people with limited mobility (restrooms are not accessible)
- LOCAL SHOP